Modern trends in education in the modern information space and scientific activity. European experience and practice.
- Legal Aspects of the Activities of Teachers and Researchers at Higher Educational Institutions.
- Information technology in teaching activities.
- Financial Management in Higher Educational Institutions in Hungary and Ukraine. Ways to improve and attract additional investment.
- Actual problems and decision of creating a Scientific Park.
- Competitiveness of universities in the international educational services market.
- Modern mechanisms in the construction of the educational process using the latest technologies.
- Public administration in the field of internal affairs and justice.
- Legality, control and supervision over the activities of public administration.
- Centralization and decentralization in the structural organization of public administration.
- Theoretical and methodological foundations for monitoring and assessing the national security situation in the country.
- The main vector of modern development of criminalistics on the example of Hungary and the European experience.
- The system of civil legal treaties for the legislation of the Hungary and Ukraine.
- Constitutionally mandated consolidation of human rights and freedoms in Hungary.
- Judicial precedent as an auxiliary tool for determining international legal norms.
- International legal means of solving international problems
disputes and conflicts.
- Science and education in emergency situations.