Modern trends in education in the modern information space and scientific activity. European experience and practice. II
- Legal aspects of the activities of teachers and researchers of higher educational institutions.
- Information technologies in pedagogical activity.
- Financial management in higher educational institutions in Hungary and Ukraine. Ways to improve and attract additional investment.
- Topical Issues of Theory and Methods of Teaching Mathematics in Universities.
- Mathematical analysis in modern education.
- Modern mechanisms in building the educational process using the latest technologies.
- Implementation of Pedagogical Conditions and Structural-Functional Model of the Stage Image Formation of a Vocal Teacher in the Process of Professional Training.
- The main factors influencing the multifunctionality of the stage image of a vocal teacher in modern conditions.
- Organizational and pedagogical conditions for the training of future primary school teachers.
- Competitiveness of universities in the international market of educational services.
- Actual problems of modern psychology: ways of personality formation.
- Music therapy in the space of modern education: innovative technologies. The use of music therapy in working with various subjects of the educational process.